Over the course of the fall of 2015 and winter of 2016, a few hundred students and LBGTQ+ community members have been working to compile recommendations to the Institute that support an improved experience for LBGTQ+ students at MIT.
Since then, there have been various other student affinity groups with recommendations for MIT. For more information on these recommendations, as well as other recommendations set forth by various campus constituents, please visit the following links:
- The Recommendations News (Black Student Union)
- Recommendations for Addressing Racial Bias at MIT (Black Graduate Student Association)
- Report on the Status of Undergraduate Women at MIT
- Recommendations of LBGTQ+ Students and Communities at MIT AY2016
- Gender Identity Initiative Trans and Gender Non-Conforming (TGNC) Open Letter
- Asian American Initative Recommendations